Amid the increasing public health concerns with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want you to know that the safety of our customers and colleagues is of paramount importance to every member of our team.
Like you, we have been monitoring and getting ready for what appears to be a worsening situation. The World Health Organization has now declared the disease a global pandemic. Despite what other measures we may need to undertake as a community in the coming days, weeks, and months, the basic principles to protect ourselves from infection remain the same. To this end, we have relied on the best practices the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) recommends to mitigate the risks of contamination.
Considering that, we would like to share with you what we are doing as your automotive service center to ensure we continue to operate while ensuring high safety standards. We strive to keep your confidence in us that safety and health for all parties, are top of our minds.
Complimentary Pick-up and Delivery Service:
In the event, you prefer to avoid dropping-off and picking up your vehicle in person, or if you are stuck home with children due to school closings, please know that we do offer a complimentary pickup and delivery service.2 options are available to you:
- exchanging a loaner car for your car. (the loaner & key will be disinfected as well at drop off)
- picking up your vehicle (which will be disinfected at pick up)
Please give us a call so we can make the best vehicle transportation option for you based on your servicing needs. Whichever option we recommend, know that our staff is trained on ensuring a clean and sanitized transaction. You can also book an appointment on our website:
Should you like to come into the store:
- Starting with our door handles our front counter (including credit card terminal), and our waiting area: We are cleaning these areas every hour using sanitizing wipes and disinfectant spray.
- As you arrive at our counter: You will be greeted by John or another member of our friendly smiling staff as usual. However, we have refrained from the usual handshake.
- When you hand our staff your vehicle’s keys: They will wipe your keys using an alcohol wipe to reduce the transmission of germs.
- You will also find at your disposal on the counter: Our friendly Mr. Purell. Feel free to give him a squeeze! And if you prefer, we invite you to use our restroom where you can thoroughly wash your hands.
Protecting you and our staff while working on your vehicle:
All parties that work on your car follow strict safety and sanitizing procedure while they work on your car, from the time you drop off to the time you pick-up.
This includes (among other precautionary actions):
- Wearing gloves while working on your car
- At the end of the service, wiping down your steering wheel, all door handles (in and out), gear shift knob, rear view mirror and any other surface that has been touched with sanitizing wipes.
- At the time of pickup, wiping down your keys in your presence when you pick up your vehicle.
Our staff is trained in applying this safety and sanitizing protocol on every vehicle we work on, with multiple daily reminders, starting with our pre-open morning meetings.
Please also know that we greatly value your trust in us. You have come to trust us to keep your vehicle safe and reliable and we appreciate and recognize this in our loyal customers.
While we are automotive experts, we both know that the same cannot be said about our medical expertise. That is why we sought the advice of medical experts in putting together our response to the Coronavirus (COVAD 19) to ensure a maximum of safety and sanitization while working on your vehicle, and give you the confidence you need to trust us to provide you with the continued high-quality service you’ve come to expect from us.
As usual, we are just a phone call, text message or email away should you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.